MOV file format is also called as QuickTime File Format (QTFF). QTFF is a computer file format used commonly by the QuickTime framework (it is represented as .mov or .qt) which was developed by the Apple Inc. The format’s compatibility to be supported on both in Windows and Mac OS is a distinctive feature. The format denotes a container file that contains one or more tracks, and each track stores a particular type of data such as audio, video or text.
MP4 file format, which is an international standard and supported in various devices, is closely related with MOV format. Both of them use the same MPEG-4 format and mostly makes no difference in QuickTime-only environment. Even the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) accepted the QTFF as the basis of the MPEG-4 file format. However, MOV is not widely supported in as much as devices like AVI and MP4 do. And that is why we’d need a MOV converter to make them compatible for a list of multimedia devices.
AimOne MOV Converter Coupon Code
Are you looking to purchase AimOne MOV Converter at a discounted rate then here is a special AimOne MOV Converter coupon code to grab this software at a huge discounted rate. To activate the coupon code just click on the link below and make the purchase. If you come across any difficulty you can always reach out to us by commenting.
AimOne MOV Converter Review
As mentioned, .mov files are not supported in many multimedia players and probably not compatible with any mobile platform like Android, iOS, and Microsoft. Powered with Aimone MOV converter, files that are formatted under .mov framework can be converted into other file formats, to support all type of multimedia players. The software transcodes .mov files into other video file formats such as AVI, MPEG-4, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, DVD, and MKV with high quality. It provides video enhancement features like watermarking and adding subtitles to the video. It also offers video editing options like cutting; stretching; rotating; combining two parts of the video files; adding effects and many more.
Let’s see about the features of the AimOne MOV converter,
Key Features of AimOne MOV Converter
- It gives options to convert .mov files to other file formats like DIF, DAT, WMV, ASF, MP4, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, RM, MKV, RMVB and more
- It offers to fully customize output video/audio settings
- It allows to, alter video parameters like Frame size, Aspect Ratio, etc. making it suitable for various mobile devices such as iPod, iPad, PSP, PS3, iPhone etc
- Cutting a clip from a video is possible using mini-cutter which is an in-built option. The previewer that comes with the mini-cutter helps to view the video while editing
- It allows you to specify start and end points to obtain a clip and to convert a particular part of the video
- It permits you to add subtitles, with subtitle file formats like .idx, .sub, .ssa, etc.
- Adding watermarks to the video is also possible in this software
Microsoft Windows 1998/XP/2000/7/vista/ultimate/8/8.1
- Process of conversion is more faster, smooth and gives accurate output
- This software’s UI is very simple, user-friendly and easy to use
- Installation process is simple and trouble-free
- Editing options like cutting, flipping, rotating, etc. are also perfect
- This software not available for Mac OS
Reviewing the AimOne MOV converter features and functions, we could say, it is one of the best software to convert .mov file to any other video file format. Another reason is that, it also contains video editing features. So it is a good software for both conversion and editing process. So purchase this software and try it… also don’t forget to use our special AimOne MOV converter coupon code before making the purchase.