By and by we tend to use various new kinds of gadgets like mobile phones, tablets or notebooks to update ourselves for the fast growing technical world. These gadgets assists us on various fun and entertainment niches, enhancing our personal lives. On that note, we utilize them to take pictures, videos and even to record audios; whereas we also manipulate their multiple functions, using them as a video player, music player, alarm and even as a personal memo. In the case of videos and audios, every kind of devices records and plays, videos/audios the best in their specific formats owing to their make and utility. Sometimes we’d need to reduce the size of videos to make it easy to share or to upload in websites, edit their quality, based on the requirement and even to clip them. Hence, these factors develops situations, where equipped with an effective video/audio converter would permit us to exploit their uses to the fullest.
Apowersoft Video Converter Studio
Apowersoft Video Converter Studio proves not to be a ‘yet another’ video converter tool, with its distinctive features amongst the plenty that are available online. It is a Windows based tool supporting almost all prevailing video formats such as MP4, MKV, AVI, HEVC, MOV, ASF, DV, VOB, WMV, SWF, HTML5, M4V, H.264, MKV, 3GP, FLV, YouTube, ASF, RM, MTS/M2TS/TS/TP/TRP, MOD, TOD and OGV both as a input and output. Besides this, it is also capable of converting audio files support a list of input/output file formats like MP2, MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, M4R, FLAC, AIFF, RealMedia, M4A, AC3 and OGG. Moreover it is also good in providing device specific outputs ranging from Apple to Samsung, including Sony, Blackberry, HTC, Nokia, Motorola, LG, Android, Archos and many more.
The Video Converter Studio from Apowersoft comes out with a simple but effective interface making it an easy-to-use tool. Though it offers various features to work with, the options are placed neatly giving a natty look.
As many would know, it is obvious that a video’s quality will be distorted when converted to other formats. But this program offers a premium HD support, where a video can be converted perpetuating the video quality unspoiled. It is capable of converting into all popular HD video formats such as HD MTS, HD MP4, and even 4K standard. Therefore it maintains the quality of the video being converted to 100%.
The Video Converter Studio comes with a highly flexible video editing options empowering us to perform various tasks such as:
- Modify video parameters like the bitrate, frame size, height, and width before converting them.
- Set brightness and contrast to a video and also to apply effects and filters.
- Cut/trim a video to shorten them or to get rid of unwanted clips.
- Water mark your video with your own logos.
- Join or combine many video clips to make it one full video.
- Import and edit external subtitles.
- Make a video with a series of pictures, applying transitional effects and background music.
- Remove or change background score of a video.
The tool comes with an inbuilt video/audio player for an effective usage. Previewing the converted/edited video is also made easy with this feature. The intensive converting ability of the program renders us a video that run smoothly on your devices. Hence, giving you happiness of sharing smooth playback videos on your social media or on your devices.
- Proves to be simply an all in one media solution.
- In-built option to download and even to capture a video online.
- Multiple video conversion at a time.
- It devours a high quantity of processor and memory to work. Hence, other system functions could slow down while it is running.
I hope you find this review on Apowersoft Video Converter Studio useful. If you are in search of a video converter, then we strongly recommend Apowersoft Video Converter Studio; so do try it and share in your experience by commenting.