Are you that person who turns on their music when sleeping?
Was it beneficial or not?
It has been debated over the years that music can either help or not help us in sleep. Everyone has his or her opinion,
Based on studies and researches
- Studies have shown that music while trying to fall asleep could be another way of treating Insomnia and PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and could improve the quality of sleep.
- It can calm your nerves, helps you relax and take your mind away off of things
- Can enhance brainpower
- Reduces blood pressure
- Improve bodily function and help reduce the level of stress (lowering cortisol-stress hormone)
- Therapeutic treatment for pain and emotion
- Improving attention and concentration
- Hearing loss due to loud music
- Enhance mood like depression
- Disrupts sleep cycle
Since we know what are the benefits and detriments. In my opinion it is very helpful and beneficial on what you need to do and that is not listening over your earphones or headphones. Avoid hearing loss due to loud music and use a radio or play your music using your speakers.
Having the feeling of depression and anxiety may or may not help but there are many factors and ways to sleep by not being over emotional and there are other ways besides music.
If you’re listening to music while sleeping then put a timer so that it will automatically stop and so that it will not disrupt your sleep.
Any type of music can put a person to sleep depending on his preference.
There are different type of music that can help us in sleep and the songs most recommended are classical.
Since the age of technolgy is fast approaching, music availability is within our reach whether if you want to stream at music streaming sites like Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud, Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Tidal or To download those classical songs or whatever songs that can help you sleep. Music streaming sites will make your songs be available if you subscribe and have data. If you want to download it legally and have great audio quality, the legal way is Cinch Audio Recorder
Cinch Audio Recorder records the song played on music streaming sites without sacrificing its audio quality and save it as mp3.
Here are some list of classical songs that you may want to hear and try it out:
- Opus 23 by Dustin J Halloran
- Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Gymnopedie No.1 by Erik Satie
- Symphony 9 by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Claire de lune by Claude Debussy
- Orchestral suite no.3 by J.S. Bach- Air and Gavotte
- Canon in D by Pachelbel
- Trout Quintet by Andante
- Prelude 2 by Dustin Halloran
- River flows in you by Yiruma
Other suggested Songs
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
- All of Me by John Legend
- Earned it by Weeknd
- Let her go by Passenger
- Skinny love by Birdie
- Photograph by Ed Sheeran
- Latch by Sam Smith
- Fix you by Coldplay