Free Youtube Downloader for Mac is an application that can automatically detect any YouTube videos playing on Chrome, Firefox or IE when you are playing it online.
It is very simple to use the software once it is installed on your Mac. You just have to click on the Download button that appears on the upper right corner of the window. To get multiple videos at one go, you can copy the video URLs and paste them.
Another option to play MP4, FLV and WebM videos is to play them from the “Finished” Library.
The following are the main features of the Free YouTube Downloader for Mac software:
- By maintaining the same download speed, you can download multiple YouTube videos simultaneously.
- It is completely free to use and download YouTube SD, HD and also 4K videos.
- When you have a disconnection or had to pause your download, you can easily resume the download from the last stopping point by pressing a button. There is no need to start all over again.
- You can schedule the download by either exiting from the software or setting your Mac to sleep mode when the download is complete.
- It allows MP4, FLV and WebM videos to be imported to local “Finished Library” for easy management.
- You can arrange the videos in chronological order for easy identification.
- The QR code feature can be used to simply connect your mobile to the existing Wi-Fi connection as your Mac using the Wondershare player’s mobile app.
- Highly responsive 24/7 support who are there to assist you through instant Live chat any time during the day.
How to install and use YouTube Downloader for Mac?
To install, download the software and then click on .dmg file to install it on your Mac
There are 2 ways to download YouTube videos in your Mac
- Download Button – When you have the software, it automatically shown the Download button when a video is played. By pressing it, you can directly download the video.
- Copy and Paste URL – You just have to Copy and Paste the URL button at the main page.
To record the videos from popular websites like Hulu plus and Netflix, you just have to find the video online and play it. As it is getting played, press the REC button and the video is recorded for you!
If you want to transfer the videos from your Mac to mobile, do the following:
- Connect your mobile and your Mac to the same Wi-Fi network and open the “Connect” Window of the software.
- Download the Mobile app in your mobile and open the “Connect” window in mobile.
- Choose the option “Transfer via Wi-Fi” on your mobile and scan the QR code. Once it matches, you are ready to do the transfer wirelessly.
- Go to “Finished” window and transfer the required videos by clicking on the “Transfer to mobile” option.
- There are also easy to use options where you can set the download controls, decide the number of videos and give path to save the files.
Wondershare Free YouTube Downloader for Mac is a value for money product but still comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. So do check this software out and if you have any query about it then do let me know by commenting.