After Apple released their own streaming music service “Apple music“. Many Apple fans wonder that
“Is it possible to export Spotify playlist to Apple music?“
Well, the short answer is No. But we will show you how to transfer Spotify playlist to Apple Music for free.
Let’s have a short explanation about why you can’t import Spotify playlist to Apple music, even you are a premium Spotify user. When you are playing songs on Spotify, you are streaming them (the music files are stored on remote servers) and you never get any mp3 files from Spotify. That is why can’t transfer Spotify playlist to other music services. You may ask that “Ok, I see, can I import a playlist from Spotify to iTunes, not music files?” Sadly, you cannot do it either. Spotify doesn’t have an option of exporting a playlist.
Nevertheless, there is a technique get this finished with the assistance of third-party software application. I will show you my hands-on experience of transfer your playlist from Spotify to iTunes.
Two ways to transfer Spotify playlist to Apple Music or iTunes
There are 2 ways to get it done. Click below links to select your favorite method.
- Just transferring playlist from Spotify to Apple Music.
- Convert Spotify playlist to mp3 files and then add to iTunes library (and Apple music) (recommended).
Save Spotify playlist to .MP3 files and then add to iTunes library
In this guide, I will show you how to conserve streaming music from Spotify to common.mp3 files so that you can play them on iTunes or any device like phone, music player.
Since Spotify never allows people to download music even you are a paid user, so we are going to record playlist. It sounds time-consuming for you, right? Don’t worry, there is a smart streaming music recorder can help done all task with just 1 click. You don’t have to sit front your computer during music recording.
The features include:
- Recording music from Spotify playlist and maintain the original quality.
- Save recorded music as .mp3 separately
- Remove advert
- Automatically getting song’s ID3 tags(title, artist, and album)
- Click recorder button. The program is now ready for music recording.
2. Now, play the playlist that you want to record on Spotify.
That it! The program is now recording the playlist and will be saving your Spotify playlist as.mp3 files.
- This software can record music when you muted sound volume on computer
- How to add mp3 files to iTunes library
Spotify Playlist Exporter
This a free online program that allows you to export your Spotify playlists into a format you can import into Apple Music. Here, I will take Savitas as an example to export a playlist from Spotify to iTunes step by step.
- Login an account, or login using your cloud credentials (Microsoft, Google or Facebook)
- Now you will see a brand-new menu product for accessing your Spotify playlists, click it.
- You will be directed to a login window from Spotify, utilize your Spotify username and password.
- As soon as visited Spotify, a screen to authorize “Savitas Playlist Exporter” to access your Spotify information will be presented, click OKAY and you will be redirected back to the Savitas Playlist Exporter website, and a list of your playlists should be displayed.
- Select the playlist that you wish to export, and then the tune list will show along with buttons to export the playlist.
- Import an iTunes playlist: Choose File > Library > Import Playlist.
Alternative Spotify playlist exporters
If above one is not working, you could use listed below alternative tools to obtain the exact same outcome.
STAMP app: (An app solution for importing Spotify playlist to Apple Music, this app compatible with both Android and iOS devices. ).