Wondershare DVD Slideshow builder deluxe is the software you can use to turn your photos and video clips into stunning DVD slideshows. You can also add music and 2D/3D transition effects and share them on TV, YouTube, Facebook, iPod, iPhone, iPad etc.
Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe is user-friendly software that can be used in Windows OS including Windows 8.
Once you download and launch the slideshow software you will see that there are two modes: Advanced Mode and Standard Mode.
Standard Mode enables you to instantly make a photo movie with ready-to-use movie styles while Advanced Mode provides more customization features to make a personalized photo slideshow.
We will have a look at the various options of the software and how to use them.
Choosing a DVD Menu
You can create good-looking DVD menus from the available template for your video slideshow using the Menu tab.
- To do so, go to the left hand side of the screen and double click on desired menu template to apply it.
- You can then view the menu immediately in the preview window. You can use the buttons on top to customize your DVD menu.
- You can right-click on menu for more options. Using dynamic DVD menu templates, you can make professional looking DVD menus.
Using advanced mode, you can personalize and customize your slideshow.
- To do so, click on the “Add Files” button to bring up the browse window, and then select the required photo or video files.
- Transition effects will be inserted between every two photos or videos automatically. You can also click the “Personalize” and customize your slideshow.
Publish The Slideshow
To publish the slideshow that you have created, click the “Create” tab and publish your slideshow.
The other options available are:
- To save the slideshow as DVD slideshow: Click on “Burn to DVD” at the left sidebar.
- To save your slideshow as video slideshow: Click on “Save to Computer” or “Save as HD” to keep the high quality of your original files.
- To watch the slideshow on your device: Click on “Save to Mobile Device” or “Save to Apple Device”
- To publish your slideshow on YouTube: Click on “Share to YouTube”, give your YouTube account information and click “Publish”.
Burn DVD for TV
- Click on the “Edit” button to customize your DVD menu. You can also go to DVD Menu tab at the bottom and check the “Disable DVD Menu” option.
- In the Output Settings tab, check the “Burn to DVD” option. It is generally disabled. You can also specify the number of DVD copies required. If you want to generate ISO Image files or DVD Folders, choose accordingly.
- Check the PAL or NTSC TV Standard settings. If you do not know which standard is used in your country, you can find from the “Help” button. A wrong TV standard would lead to playback incompatibility.
- Press “Start” to burn DVD slideshow. Once burning completes, insert the created DVD disc into your DVD player to watch the created slideshow on TV.
So using Wondershare DVD slideshow builder you can do a lot more things than just creating slide shows. You should certainly try this software to experience its amazing features. Try it and share in your experience.